Monday, August 1, 2011

BOM Incentive Winner for July's Block

Congratulations goes out to Rene A. She is the winner of the July BOM incentive. She will receive a kit for a Doggie wall hanging.

August's incentive is a copy of Lori Holt's quilt pattern called Quilter's World. This pattern is an applique pattern. To go along with the pattern, the winner will also receive a package of Lite Steam-A-Seam to assist in the applique process if they want to do the iron on and stitch on the edge applique.

To be part of this incentive drawing, all you have to do is be a member of Beehive Quilts Wildflower Rhapsody BOM and send a copy of your finished August block to me before the end of the month. The drawing is always held on the 1st of the next month.

Good luck.

Keep on Quilting

Lori Holt's Quilt Pattern
Incentive for the August BOM.

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you, thank you!
    Yu have no idea how I have been wishing it was me this month.

    I had purchased this panel for my new puppy last fall. I ended up making it into a blanket for my grandkids Doxie. My puppy is now a year old and still waiting for her blanket.

    Lizzie (the puppy) and I thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.